Thursday, August 26, 2004

Overboard

OnlySimchas features the "Simcha of GOLD MEDAL: Gal Friedman (Israel's First Ever) (Athens, Greece)." A random selection of comments:

"OMG!!THATS SO COOL!!israel won a gold medal?...oh yeah, but i was supposed to know that so yeah, i'll just pretend i do...sorry, i didn't really watch the olympics because i didn't really have the patience {i know!!its really bad!!!!sorry!!} but i'm so happy that israel won a gold.GO GAL!!{I have a friend named gal, not the same gal, BUT COOL NAME!!} omg!!"......

"Hi, My name is alex and I would like to offer you a shiduch. my sister is really pretty and she loves windsurfing. I think you guys would make a great couple and bring a lot of nachas to the ganse am israel".......

"Dearest Gal mazal tov, hopefully you will build a BAyis Ne'eman Beyisroel with Alex's sister, and enjoy the true naches of a yiddishe meaningful life in eretz yisroel. umine!"

(Via Baynonim)

No comments: