Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Public Service Announcements

  • Hot on the heels of CampusJ.com -- coincidence?: New Voices, the national Jewish students' magazine, is launching a student blog in the Spring, and is looking for student bloggers. Email Miriam Felton-Dansky at editor@newvoices.org for more details.
  • Hot on the heels of Valentine's Day: EndTheMadness Symposium On Dating and Shidduchim. Motzai Shabbos, February 19, 7:30 PM. Discovery Room, 70 Misgav Ledach St. Old City of Jerusalem (across from Bonkers Bagels, next to the Burnt House) 20 NIS, payable at the door
  • Forwarded to me under the headline, 'Please tell me this is some sort of Purim spoof': At the Washington JCC, February 17, 2005 -- Blessings of Our Blood: In ancient times, women's menstruation was revered as deeply powerful. By embracing the wholly transformative potential of honoring our mooncycles, our wombs and our menstrual flow, we deepen our connection to our own creative energy and to themystery of the divine feminine. Join us for an exploration of practices including connecting with the moon, keeping a bleeding Sabbath, letting our blood flow, embracing conscious language and thought, and opening to receive our womb-wisdom.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Came here searching for uk dating

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
uk dating

Anonymous said...

great blog. i enjoyed reading about promotion site web I have a blog here promotion site web

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I have a free hosting site I thought you and your visitors might like. Click on free hosting to check it out

Turnkey Builder said...

Market oi millions with blogblastermortgage marketingmortgage marketing
Please go to http://ww.blog-masters.net

Anonymous said...

Your blog contained issues relating to cheap hosting package web
which I found quite absorbing. I would argue that cheap hosting package web
matters are best left to the professionals in most cases.

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet banner advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers internet banner advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing payout safelist ultra site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing payout safelist ultra related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

rushprnews said...

Hi, great blog! Let's talk Marketing and PR. Please feel free to visit my blog too at
, RushPRnews Daily Gazette, Open-Call for Writers.
My website is** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard

internet business said...

Finally a interesting blog. I have a site
about web site hosting directory if your
interested in learning more about or getting
some free info. on web site hosting directory check it out.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to recommend this blog
it's cool. Well back to my search
for more newad
weblogs.

betterlovemaking said...

This is a terrific blog on true romance
. My site on true romance
is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try blingo for free cell phonefree, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

Aussiedx said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a low cost internet access site. It pretty much covers ##Internet## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

adult adult dating.info erotic erotic erotic online personals personals
adult adult dating.info erotic erotic erotic online personals personals

Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Anonymous said...

woman seeking to be submissive to man