Sunday, July 04, 2004

The worst job in the world?


Abu Hamza. Talk about tuches-licking  Posted by Hello

According to the Hindustan Times, London's top-security Belmarsh prison has hired a male nurse at £30,000 a year (!) to "clean the radical cleric Abu Hamza after he visits [the] toilet."
For a moment I couldn't imagine what they were talking about -- until I remembered that the repulsive Abu Hamza, who is awaiting extradition to America on 11 terrorism charges including hostage-taking and trying to set up a terrorist training camp in the US, doesn't have hands.
I hope Britain's most evil man realizes how good he has it in this country he hates so much. If it were up to me, I'd let Captain Hook wipe his own tuches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a frightening thought.

I think it best that the old bastard sits in a pile of his own turds.