Monday, August 09, 2004

Guest-blogger

It's a slow summer and the silly season, and so I thought we'd experiment a little with a guest-blogger -- seeing as that's how I got my start blogging, on Protocols.
And the first (and currently, only) guest is... Luke Ford!
No, just kidding. It's my very own father, Paul Shaviv (55), principal of Toronto's Community Hebrew Academy (CHAT), which is, grade-for-grade (9-12), the largest Jewish high school in North America. It is also one of only 30-odd community schools on the continent.
His mandate is to blog about important issues of Jewish education -- although he is threatening to blog about 'whatever takes his fancy' (Don't forget, Abba, I can remove you from the contributor list). Feel free to ask him some topical q's to get him started -- he will make his first post tomorrow.

No comments: