Friday, July 04, 2008

The Zionists infiltrate Al Jazeera

Al Jazeera English is clearly falling out of favour with some Muslims - because it is too "pro-Israeli". A blogger on the website of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee complains that the coverage of the terror attack in Jerusalem on Wednesday was completely unbalanced:

You need to see the TV coverage to understand my sentiments in full; I was genuinely sad about the needless loss of human life - three Israeli civilians dead and dozens injured. However, as I watched the coverage I became shocked at the pro-Israel bias, which included an interview with a representative of the Jerusalem Post.

No such coverage was afforded to any Palestinian representative to negate the accusations of Palestinian ‘terrorism' nor did they provide any reference for contextual purposes, to the hundreds of Palestinians that have been killed since the start of the year.

What's more, she is very angry at the short shrift she is given when she phones the station to complain:

The initial point of contact listened courteously, acknowledged my comments and then put me through to someone who I understand has some editorial control. She was rude, abrupt and downright aggressive. She barked "Give me a break, lady" and said they were still working on the story as it was breaking news... This ‘editor' then advised me that they were showing pictures of the Palestinian's home and interviewing his family in later broadcasts. After a minute or two, she told me she couldn't spend hours talking to me as she had to work on the next bulletin and sarcastically said goodbye and hung up!! Clearly not Al Jazeera's greatest Public Relations asset. What a disgrace!!

A reader further down the page has commented, "I've heard a reliable source has said Al Jazeera International (not Arab one) has some zionist ownership". Those Zionists really do control the world.......

(Via)

No comments: